Please consider a tax deductible donation, a bequest, or a business sponsorship to help us continue to serve the Euroa district community.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your priorities. Call any time and request a confidential discussion with the CEO.
Information about the Euroa Health Building Fund Appeal can be found here
Ways you can help
Donate Now – make a donation or establish a regular periodical payment to progress the work of Euroa Health. You may wish to donate to general purposes, or specifically nominate the Euroa Health Building Fund. If you wish, we can set up a direct debit on your behalf with your bank – talk to us.
BSB 803 078 Account 27326 Euroa Health; or
BSB 063 682 Account 10156527 Euroa Health Building Fund
Please include “Donation” and your name as a reference
Establish a Bequest –A bequest is a gift, given by means of a Will. It is a benefit provided from one generation to the next.
Euroa Health is a charity, registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission, and you are able to assist us to provide health and aged care services in the Euroa and district community for many years after your passing. Below is suggested wording to include a bequest to Euroa Health Inc. in your Will. In consultation with your legal advisor, you could choose one or more of the dot points.
I GIVE DEVISE and BEQUEATH to Euroa Health Inc. (ABN 92-619-716-188) of 36 Kennedy Street Euroa Victoria and for it to use and apply:
• For its general use and purposes
• For and towards the cost of construction of and completion and future development furnishings and equipment of the GraniteHill Aged Care Residential Facility, Kennedy Street Euroa
• For and towards the provision of specific facilities buildings and improvements (including their restoration renovation and replacement) for the care of elderly persons in Euroa and district
• For and towards the provision of health, medical, hospital and allied health and aged care services and facilities in Euroa and district
(3) The sum of $.................................... or
(4) .........% share of my residuary Estate
AND I DECLARE the receipt signed by an authorised representative of Euroa Health Inc. shall be a good and sufficient discharge to my Executors and Trustees who shall not be bound to see the application of this Bequest.
Organise a fundraiser – use your imagination and skills to organise a fundraiser with proceeds to benefit Euroa Health generally, or the Building Fund specifically. If you or your club is considering running an event, we would love to know so that we can add it to a community Calendar of Events.